I am a research computer scientist in the Formal Methods Group at NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton, VA. I received my PhD from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln where I was a member of the ESQuaReD Lab.
I am currently working on tools and techniques for NASA's Assurance of Flight Critical Systems (AFCS) project in the Aviation Safety Program.
- "1st Workshop on Formal-IDE"
- "ISSTA'14: International Symposium on Softare Testing and Analysis"
- "SPIN'14: International SPIN Symposium on Model Checking of Softare"
- "Sixth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2014)"
- "ICSE'15: 37th International Conference on Softare Engineering"
- "Google Summer of Code"