Suzette PersonAs of Januray 9th 2015, Suzette does not work at NASA Langley. For forwarding information please call Lisa Peckham at 757-864-6220.
I am a research computer scientist in the Formal Methods Group at NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton, VA. I received my PhD from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln where I was a member of the ESQuaReD Lab.
I am currently working on tools and techniques for NASA's Assurance of Flight Critical Systems (AFCS) project in the Aviation Safety Program.
- "Java PathFinder Workshop 2014"
- "37th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2015)"
- "ISSTA'15: International Symposium on Softare Testing and Analysis"
- "7th NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2015)"
- "30th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Softare Engineering (ASE 2015)"